All that you want to know about Tourism in Thailand
Thailand is one of the most famous and visited holiday destinations, the beaches, the hills, the islands, the forests, you name it all, Thailand has it all! Probably you would discern Thailand as the country where Bangkok is located, Bangkok is synonymous with this country which ofcourse forms the ultimate shopping destinations for retailers and individuals as well, and it is officially one of the most embarked upon cities in this country.
Indulge in an exotic experience
Pattaya and Bangkok forms the major chunk of tourism in Thailand as these cities are most favourite indulgences, however there are other as famous and visited destinations. What attracts multitude to this country is cheap shopping, great food, aesthetic locations, amazing nightlife, exquisite indulgences and recreational activities, it is sure one superlative package plus it is the celebrated Thai massages that makes the country popular all the more.
Our top five holiday destination in Thailand
- Bangkok: If you want the best of street and cheap shopping with mouth-watering cuisines and amazing nocturnal experiences (nightclubs), do not miss out on the capital city of Thailand, it is our number one!
- Phuket: Lying towards the southern part of the country, it is Thailand’s largest island, if you want to indulge in spas, beaches and recreational activities such as diving and underwater adventures this is the place to be. Some of the most popular hotels in Thailand are situated in Phuket.
- Pattaya: It offers one of the superlative beach resorts and is a great destination where you can hang out with friends and family
- Ayutthaya: Towards North of the country, the lost Siamese kingdom lying in ruins is now a major tourist attraction and home to quite a few Thailand hotels.
- Koh Tao: This beautiful island is most celebrated for scuba diving and the beautiful underwater adventure, relaxing and pleasurable, those who love water and marine life should not give this place a miss.
Thailand houses great hotels and resorts
Thailand is home to beautiful resorts and accommodations so you don’t need to worry about lodging as there are a huge variety of options available such five star or seven star hotels beach resorts and villas which would be on the higher end range, also available are cottages or reasonable Thailand hotels which although would be comforting, won’t burn a hole in your pocket, like I said there is something for someone always and few of such resorts and hotels would offer the spa treatment for which Thailand is most celebrated. To get lucrative deals check the net for the best or reasonable hotels, pick up top three and then after much consideration and analysis choose your best suited option. The resorts, villas and five star hotels would start from 5,500 INR per night but there are cheaper hotels and accommodations available too.
Thai tourism forms a major chunk of the country’s economy and is one of the most visited destinations on global level, but in present times where finding itself amidst tremendous competitions from the nearby countries cum tourist destinations it has tried to maintain its novelty and golden status by incorporating attractions like medical spas and golf holidays, although not legal, sex tourism is a formidable part of tourism.
This guest post was by Stephenleuis, a Travel enthusiast and has written on Tourism in Thailand. Hope this information will help you to plan your trip to Thailand.