Tag archives for hotels in Thailand
Thailand is one of the most famous and visited holiday destinations, the beaches, the hills, the islands, the forests, you name it all, Thailand has it all! Probably you would discern Thailand as the country where Bangkok is located, Bangkok is synonymous with this country which ofcourse forms the ultimate shopping destinations for retailers and individuals as well, and it is officially one of the most embarked upon cities in this country.
Indulge in an exotic experience
Pattaya and Bangkok forms the major chunk of tourism in Thailand as these cities are most favourite indulgences, however there are other as famous and visited destinations. What attracts multitude to this country is cheap shopping, great food, aesthetic locations, amazing nightlife, exquisite indulgences and recreational activities, it is sure one superlative package plus it is the celebrated Thai massages that makes the country popular all the more.
Our top five holiday destination in Thailand
- Bangkok: If you want the best of street and cheap shopping with mouth-watering cuisines and amazing nocturnal experiences (nightclubs), do not miss out on the capital city of Thailand, it is our number one!
- Phuket: Lying towards the southern part of the country, it is Thailand’s largest island, if you want to indulge in spas, beaches and recreational activities such as diving and underwater adventures this is the place to be. Some of the most popular hotels in Thailand are situated in Phuket.
- Pattaya: It offers one of the superlative beach resorts and is a great destination where you can hang out with friends and family
- Ayutthaya: Towards North of the country, the lost Siamese kingdom lying in ruins is now a major tourist attraction and home to quite a few Thailand hotels.
- Koh Tao: This beautiful island is most celebrated for scuba diving and the beautiful underwater adventure, relaxing and pleasurable, those who love water and marine life should not give this place a miss.
Thailand houses great hotels and resorts
Thailand is home to beautiful resorts and accommodations so you don’t need to worry about lodging as there are a huge variety of options available such five star or seven star hotels beach resorts and villas which would be on the higher end range, also available are cottages or reasonable Thailand hotels which although would be comforting, won’t burn a hole in your pocket, like I said there is something for someone always and few of such resorts and hotels would offer the spa treatment for which Thailand is most celebrated. To get lucrative deals check the net for the best or reasonable hotels, pick up top three and then after much consideration and analysis choose your best suited option. The resorts, villas and five star hotels would start from 5,500 INR per night but there are cheaper hotels and accommodations available too.
Thai tourism forms a major chunk of the country’s economy and is one of the most visited destinations on global level, but in present times where finding itself amidst tremendous competitions from the nearby countries cum tourist destinations it has tried to maintain its novelty and golden status by incorporating attractions like medical spas and golf holidays, although not legal, sex tourism is a formidable part of tourism.
This guest post was by Stephenleuis, a Travel enthusiast and has written on Tourism in Thailand. Hope this information will help you to plan your trip to Thailand.
Thailand Tourism promises a memorable stay to all its tourists and delivers it in style. There are a large number of things to do in Thailand and one may fall short of time no matter how well he plans his vacation due to the innumerable options available to him. Here is a list of some of the things one has to do while in Thailand:
- Eating: If you are in Thailand then you are in for a treat. With a score of restaurants serving cuisines from all over the world, Thailand is a paradise for food lovers. The Thai cuisine is well known and appreciated throughout the world due to its exotic flavours and unique preparation. There are restaurants to fulfil everyone’s appetite and to suit everyone’s style. From a quiet little place to eat and relax to a place with loud music and cheerful people. You can find cheap to moderate to high end restaurants serving delicious food with a smile. Eating will definitely be one of your favourite things to do in Thailand.
- Sightseeing: Thailand is a country with a very rich cultural heritage and a glorious past. There are a number of places to visit which are of great significance to the country. Wat Phra Kaew, Doi Suthep-poi National park, Dusit Palace Park, Sanam Luang, Khao Yai National Park are some of the places that you can’t afford to miss while in Thailand.
- Shopping: Thailand proves to be heaven for shopaholics by offering a large number of spots for lightening their wallets. There is something for everyone and you can go from a market of small stalls to high end malls dealing in luxury brands to let yourself loose and shop till you drop. Some of the top shopping spots are MBK Centre, Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, Damnoen Saduak Floating market, Siam Paragon and many more. Shopping is one of the things to do in Thailand which you will love to do.
- Beaches: The beaches in Thailand are known throughout for their breath taking beauty, white sand, perfect scenery, clear waters, limestone cliffs and exotic flora and fauna. When you are in Thailand you will feel like just laying back on a recliner on one of these beaches and sipping your favourite cocktail or maybe taking a good massage. For the adventurous souls there are a number of activities such as diving, rock climbing, snorkelling etc. Some of the best beaches of Thailand are Railay beach, James Bond beach, Freedom beach, Koh Chang beach etc. These beaches are all gems of Thailand Tourism.
- Partying: If you are a party animal then this is one of the best things in Thailand for you. Thailand’s night-life is one of the best in the world and its late night beach parties are unmatched by anywhere else in the world. With a large number of pubs, clubs and discotheques to choose from you can party according to your own style and to your kind of music.
This guest post is by Chandralekha, a Travel enthusiast, currently working with ixigo, an online India Travel Guide helps you to plan your trip. This time she has written on Thailand Tourism. Hope this information will help you to plan your trip to Thailand.
Thailand has emerged as one of the leading holiday destinations in the world with thousands of travelers visiting each year. The beautiful islands dotted with palm-fringed beaches, the air of spiritualism in Chiang Mai and the vibrancy of its capital city Bangkok have enchanted travelers’ world over. Whether it is for business or pleasure, a growing number of discerning and sophisticated travelers are frequent visitors to Thailand. Catering to this discerning segment, are the hotels in Thailand that offer a suite of superlative services and facilities along with the familiar and popular Thai hospitality. Be it Bangkok, Phuket, Koi Samui, Krabi or Phang Nga, these high-end luxury hotels offers the best to its guests.
In order to accommodate the growing number of tourists, Thailand tourism has made arrangement of many hotels in almost each and every corner of Thailand. Each hotel in Thailand is a sheer master piece to watch and experience. From the location to the themes and the amenities each aspect of every hotel is very different from the other. There are beach side hotel and the beach side villas, there are forest hotels and villas and even the themed hotels. In fact, the vacationers have a galore to choose where to stay during their Thailand vacation. Thailand tourism, in order to promote tourism, along with building the 5 star resorts and hotels, have advised the building of budget and economic hotels.
5 Star Hotels in Thailand
There are umpteen numbers of 5 star hotels in Thailand that are known for their distinctive character, style and decor. Each of these hotels is perfect for those who choose to stay in them. Each hotel is equipped with the modern amenities and facilities. While some of the hotels are located in the heart of the city in Bangkok there are others located in remote and pristine locations surrounded by nature’s bounty
There are some hotels in Thailand,which are located near the beach while there are some, which have a private beach within their boundaries. Each hotel provides it guest with great satisfaction and no guest leaves Thailand without fond memories.
Some of the most common amenities which the hotels provide, whether five star or budgets, are include dedicated services like- security, great views from the window, doctor on call, Wi-Fi connectivity, television, air conditioned rooms and more. Various hotels have their own ways to make their guests feel comfortable; however, some of the services remain same and common. However, their level of dedication makes all the difference.
Great discounts during off season
While during peak season luxury hotels may be off limits for many due to budget constraints, the same is not the case off season. Most of the high-end luxury hotels offer attractive discounts to allure travelers from all over the world. The lean season is between July and October, when Thailand experiences heavy rainfall and therefore beach resorts offer great discounts too. The beach may be off limits, but the discounts make it worthwhile to visit Thailand even during this time of the year.
This guest post is by Chandralekha, is a Travel enthusiast, currently working with ixigo, an online India Travel Guide helps you to plan your trip. This time she has written on hotels in Thailand. Hope this information will help you to plan your trip to Thailand.